Friday, October 08, 2004

A Tale of Two Sisters

Since it's October, I figure I'd start with a horror/thriller film. I don't have much time right now, so I'll just post two pictures....Finally got a chance to add to this post. Well I have to say that this thriller/horror film is one of the best ones I've seen. It's unbelievably beautiful. Sounds wierd huh? I've watched this film several times (partly because there were some things that I didn't catch, partly because I enjoy the film). The actresses were so great in the film. All three were amazing...and I have to say the music works so well with the rest of the film. (I ended up ordering the OST...from Yesasia.com). I just realized I've talked nothing about the film itself -- well keeping it short, It's a tale of two sisters, who finally goes home and meets their step mother...






4 comments:

Robert said...

i watched the first 5 minutes of this movie, then i turned it off. i got scared. but i'll watch it eventually... maybe on halloween.

luc said...

This movie is now playing in select theaters...Check your local listing. (Watch it before the remake!)

luc said...

Taken from a review:
"This movie received the Best Actress, Best Director and Best Film in International Fantasy Film Award 2004. The Director Ji-woon Kim also give the Grand Prize in GĂ©rardmer Film Festival 2004. "


http://movies.aurum3.com/content/view/74/46/

luc said...

Rotten Tomatoes gives it an overall 83% rating (very good i must say...)

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/10004048-tale_of_two_sisters/